Tuesday, December 16, 2008

7 random/weird things about me

Sorry Brittney it took so long but here it is.


1. I have an issue with books! I'm always reading and it drives Mike nuts. I have my own book collection going! I own so many I can't tell you how many. I usually wont let anyone borrow them I have to keep them in perfect condition. I can read them 3 times and they still look new. When I buy a new one I go through every copy the store has until I find the best one.

2. Toilet paper. I have this thing going with how the toilet paper rolls on the toilet paper holder! Call me weird but I can't stand it if it is rolling the wrong way. I have been known to change other people's rolls so they are rolling right.

3. Surgery. I have had 3 surgerys, 3 breast lumps removed. It is possible I may be going through my 4th surgery soon. My hand was stuck in a conveyor at work and I recieved a 3rd degree friction burn on my hand. So I will most likely need a skin graph to fix it.

4. Movies. I really love horror films but I like to watch all kinds. My favorite films in jr high were Freddy Kruger (nightmare on elm street). I had a Freddy poster above my bed and once Aunt Nileen slept in my room she said she was scared all night.

5. Music. I listen to a little bit of everything. I do have some favorites in all areas. Country- Alan Jackson Hard rock- Ozzie. I have lots more but it would take to long.

6. I love being outdoors but mostly I love to be up in the mountains. Camping and fishing are the best ways to spend my free time.

7. Some of the things I liked to do besides reading! I love to cross stitch but I have not done much since having my children. They always came over and ran away with my cross stitching floss. I like to work out I have been a little lax since I started my new job at Sara Lee 6 months ago.

So there you have it took awhile just to figure out what to put down. Happy Holidays to everyone!

1 comments:

Brittney said...

I love to read too and I am crazy about my books too! I totally want a library someday too! I can't believe that about your hand! that's horrible! I hope everything goes well for you! Aunt Nileen is too funny! I love to cross stitch too! I guess even tho we haven't been able to spend to much time together we are sisters! :)