Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Back to Work

Well after christmas and new years it sometimes can be hard to get back into the swing of things. The kids think it should just be a long vacation until the end of the year and that just doesn't work. We just had parent teacher conf. and over all the kids are doing great. Other then a little food fight in the cafateria that Kayla decided to start! A boy in her class decided to make fun of her for the past few days. So friday at lunch Kayla was tired of it so she took her hot dog bun and stuck it to his face. The boys in her class then started throwing all of their food. So now Kayla gets to clean the lunch room for the next few days. The boys are doing great Stanley was going to speach therapy twice a week but he was doing so well they moved it to once a week. Shayne was awarded student of the month he was so happy.

Well I have been on light duty since my accident and I was finally released back to full duty on Feb. 2nd. My hand is coming along but the doctor says we wont know what it will look like for at least a year. Here is a pic of what it looked like a week after surgery.
It is coming along I now only have to wear a little bandage over the open part. I have full movement in my hand and about 90 percent in my wrist I still have to go the physical therapy. I am only going once a week now the therapist said I was doing great. I took a pic to post today my hand is a little shiny I put some lotion on it right before I decided to take the picture.
I will try to post a little sooner next time without my month gap!

0 comments: